Plough Plane (with 5 Blades) Rosewood Groove

Code: WTAH1204-033
109.77 ex VAT

In Stock

A plough plane ( also called a grooving plane or, if you're American, plow plane) is used to make grooves and sometimes rebates (a U.S. rabbet). This model is particularly pleasant to use as it is constructed of wood and there's nothing to beat wood on wood.